- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
And I'm so tempted to buy tickets and go. Like, I don't even mind the Boy Groups that are gonna be there

My one problem is that I'd be going alone. No one would be able to afford going with me. I mean I could meet up with people from Twitter or something, but stillI would grab the opportunity to go straight away. :) Kcon never happens in my country![]()
You should watch this of their meet and greet if you haven't alreadyDreamcatcher should attend again
Stan talent, stan Dreamcatcher![]()
I still regret not going to their London concertYou should watch this of their meet and greet if you haven't already
I just checked and the tickets are more expensive than I thought they would be. :(My one problem is that I'd be going alone. No one would be able to afford going with me. I mean I could meet up with people from Twitter or something, but still![]()
Yeah like the plane and hotel would only be about $400 for me. The kcon ticket is $370 lmaoI just checked and the tickets are more expensive than I thought they would be. :(
Maybe you could try to meet up with your twitter friends like you suggested? Just make sure to be safe when meeting people you know online <3
I tried telling @Ireneisbaee to come with me and he's all like "but it's a 33 hour flight" and "but it's over 1000 euros"oh wow, be careful, bg are dangerous
jk, you should go, otherwise you will regret after xD I regretted my decisions when I missed a concert so you should go
@Ireneisbaee come and encourage him
That's how I feel about FromisI'd go just for Seventeen if I could afford it.![]()
it's not a 33 hour flight, it's around 10, maximum 12 as I rememberI tried telling @Ireneisbaee to come with me and he's all like "but it's a 33 hour flight" and "but it's over 1000 euros"
Suck it up and be a fan smh
It's only $700 but it's 2 layovers that equals 33 hours. A direct flight is close to $1500it's not a 33 hour flight, it's around 10, maximum 12 as I rememberbut yeah, the flight might be almost 1000$
too bad KCON is not happening in Europe as well![]()
Ah probably something until Boston/NY?It's only $700 but it's 2 layovers that equals 33 hours. A direct flight is close to $1500
europe could NEVER
too bad KCON is not happening in Europe as well![]()
Yes they do but I've always wanted to go to Kcon. It seems like an incredible place to bond over different kpop groups.But different kpop groups tour Europe a lot!