Kcon LA is STACKED (1 Viewer)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I would grab the opportunity to go straight away. :) Kcon never happens in my country :bigcatcry:
My one problem is that I'd be going alone. No one would be able to afford going with me. I mean I could meet up with people from Twitter or something, but still :yolk:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
You should watch this of their meet and greet if you haven't already

I still regret not going to their London concert :yolk:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
My one problem is that I'd be going alone. No one would be able to afford going with me. I mean I could meet up with people from Twitter or something, but still :yolk:
I just checked and the tickets are more expensive than I thought they would be. :(

Maybe you could try to meet up with your twitter friends like you suggested? Just make sure to be safe when meeting people you know online <3
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I just checked and the tickets are more expensive than I thought they would be. :(

Maybe you could try to meet up with your twitter friends like you suggested? Just make sure to be safe when meeting people you know online <3
Yeah like the plane and hotel would only be about $400 for me. The kcon ticket is $370 lmao
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
oh wow, be careful, bg are dangerous :wimwim:

jk, you should go, otherwise you will regret after xD I regretted my decisions when I missed a concert so you should go:maheart:
@Ireneisbaee come and encourage him
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
oh wow, be careful, bg are dangerous :wimwim:

jk, you should go, otherwise you will regret after xD I regretted my decisions when I missed a concert so you should go:maheart:
@Ireneisbaee come and encourage him
I tried telling @Ireneisbaee to come with me and he's all like "but it's a 33 hour flight" and "but it's over 1000 euros"

Suck it up and be a fan smh
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I tried telling @Ireneisbaee to come with me and he's all like "but it's a 33 hour flight" and "but it's over 1000 euros"

Suck it up and be a fan smh
it's not a 33 hour flight, it's around 10, maximum 12 as I remember :sanathink: but yeah, the flight might be almost 1000$ :nekosweat:
too bad KCON is not happening in Europe as well :sadcat:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
it's not a 33 hour flight, it's around 10, maximum 12 as I remember :sanathink: but yeah, the flight might be almost 1000$ :nekosweat:
too bad KCON is not happening in Europe as well :sadcat:
It's only $700 but it's 2 layovers that equals 33 hours. A direct flight is close to $1500
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It's only $700 but it's 2 layovers that equals 33 hours. A direct flight is close to $1500
Ah probably something until Boston/NY?
Well 1500$ is a lot
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
But different kpop groups tour Europe a lot!
Yes they do but I've always wanted to go to Kcon. It seems like an incredible place to bond over different kpop groups.

I'm happy groups have finally started coming to my country though. Hopefully, more will come!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread