- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
must be quarantine taking its toll on me
yes haha im a big foodie and quarantine isn't helping me :")So pretty much.. just eating? Mood though! xd
I watch kdramas so rarely that I can't rly think any right nowyes haha im a big foodie and quarantine isn't helping me :")
have u experienced any kdrama scenes irl?
Maybe more anime scenes irlI watch kdramas so rarely that I can't rly think any right now![]()
DefinitelyMaybe more anime scenes irl![]()
My current mood is probably Jiraiya sensei soDefinitely
current mood (both of them)
![]()
you stan wanna one too?Yas Seong Wu![]()
Yasyou stan wanna one too?
damn , you must be new to the fandom thenYasI removed all disbanded groups from my sig but yes. I stanned Wanna One when Spring Breeze was released but only watched broduce a month ago. I've also been following all of em as solos and groups
![]()
Dead insidedamn , you must be new to the fandom then
i wonder how you felt when you knew that they were gonna disband a few months after their spring breeze promotions