Keeping Track (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Of course we all make a mental note of when our favorite groups are having comebacks. But what about other groups that we may not have listened to in the past, like a little, or want to give a shot? Or even the copious amount of groups that are bound to debut this year. What website/s do you use to keep track of comebacks? Do you have any other strategies by which you keep track of comebacks?
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and jasque

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I use kpopsource or r/kpop
Tho recently when I am interested in a group, I just follow their twitter accounts with a separate twitter account so I only get news from the groups (my main is for TY pictures so I get a lot of fansite stuff on my tl)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread