- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
Well you need to, so like get on thatBut I don't agree![]()
Well you need to, so like get on thatBut I don't agree![]()
I thot it was tat he was the first candidate who used telegenics(television visual appeal, basically) to enhance his already strong other factors; political dynasty n tats abt it, ig.Wow this entire time I thought it was because the Kennedy's have been a political family for almost a century and had numerous connections to win peoples and other politicians favor.
....
Im not an Army, so my question is which is which?
I kinda agree with the initial premise but not its conclusion.You don’t need to, just react and agree
But I don't want toWell you need to, so like get on that
Dude u make my head hurtI thot it was tat he was the first candidate who used telegenics(television visual appeal, basically) to enhance his already strong other factors; political dynasty n tats abt it, ig.
To me, Clinton n maybe one other candidate became President maybe mostly due to telegenics(other candidates hvnt been as telegenic for some reason, so OP title/theory simplistically has some weight to it. The conclusion or OP#1 tho,![]()
(Im unsure which order to put my response but im just gonna leave my response as is)
Im not an Army, so my question is which is which?
From my non-Army viewpoint- idk which of these two is the more presidential-able according to thread title/theory.
I kinda agree with the initial premise but not its conclusion.
amirite amirite amirite
youre still young and dumb
Pretty sure I'm older than youyoure still young and dumbu shall wisen up soon
pretty sure im wiserPretty sure I'm older than you![]()
so jimin wins president of the world, conclusion is yes
Probably true lol
so jimin wins president of the world, conclusion is yes
This is how the rest of my life should beI love you @Jimimis