Traded Kep1er Dayeon, Hikaru or Yujin for "free" (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,684
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
Change of plans as I noticed I got Nana from my daily so I no longer need it and instead will take anything but you have to write something why I should trade it to you since I suspect people will want different ones :pandatea:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,163
Reactions Received
53,016
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,986
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I liked Yujin's leadership in Queendom 2, but other than tat im not much familiar with her other than peripherally. So if anyone else wants her or Hikaru/dayeon then GG :sj_weary:

I rmbr Dayeon slightly from Queendom 2 when she was with VIVIZ Sin+Umji on the collab stage/outing but she was quiet if i rmbr rite.

I like Hikaru in Queendom 2 the most for her earnestness, but i hv her card already.

If im picked, Abe would u want Purple kiss chaein or another card for yujin/dayeon? :sanapray::pandaangel:
 

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Yujin has been my female ult bias since CLC days and I love everything about her, her cute personality never fails to cheer me up and I don't think she will ever leave my bias list :sanapray: but I'm not sure I have any good cards, I can do a reroll maybe?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus and litc

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,684
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
Yujin has been my female ult bias since CLC days and I love everything about her, her cute personality never fails to cheer me up and I don't think she will ever leave my bias list :sanapray: but I'm not sure I have any good cards, I can do a reroll maybe?
Well ult female bias is a pretty strong argument :pandatea: I'd be fine with any card I don't have
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread