@Kep1ians
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,317 Reactions Received 59,378 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,147 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 25 September 2023 #1 @Kep1ians Reactions: RandAlThor, Yelena_Belova and gone4good
Yelena_Belova #Macaroni_Fiend . Joined 22 December 2022 Messages 9,715 Reactions Received 14,086 Location Avengers Tower Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,333 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Sooyaabean 25 September 2023 #2 I just watched this and the song is so perfect and the music video is so nice too! I really hope they get way more success with this song. Reactions: RandAlThor and kimsguardian
I just watched this and the song is so perfect and the music video is so nice too! I really hope they get way more success with this song.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,679 Reactions Received 93,488 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,868 Fandom WizSoneLuv 26 September 2023 #3 Yeeso's purple hair ! Reactions: Yelena_Belova and kimsguardian