- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,106
- Reactions Received
- 59,255
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 488,190
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
it's wonhee from illit, you can say anything you want i'm not gonna be provoked like the other one@kimsguardian who is your PFP and why does it look like she's having a seizure... And is it bad that I cashed out my vacation so I could afford albums!?DON"T JUDGE ME!!!!
![]()
What do you mean?!it's wonhee from illit, you can say anything you want i'm not gonna be provoked like the other one![]()
the little cat that you've always been argued withWhat do you mean?!
I don't argue with cats. I explain why they are wrong and then let them believe they are right.the little cat that you've always been argued with![]()