News #Kep1er's Huening Bahiyyih To Sit Out Japan Showcases Due To Loss Of Family Member (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM

@Kep1ians
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
WHAT NO WHO? Seems like a lot of people are saying the fans don't need to know. I wanted to know in order to pay respects. I also wanted to know because Huening Kai is her brother, and this could literally also affect him. Regardless I hope they are able to grieve in peace and are able to cope with their loss.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread