Kevin cancelled Mariah Carey (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
604
Reactions Received
2,196
Location
Thousand Cuts
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have to wonder a bit how legit it is, seems hard to believe kpop idol would write that not that i know this Kevin guy :dubuthink:
LMAO, I feel you... but it's totally in character for Kevin :llama_laugh:
He's Canadian, and he had an interesting YT channel predebut :zoomeyes:

His fansign posts are always weird/funny:


 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
LMAO, I feel you... but it's totally in character for Kevin :llama_laugh:
He's Canadian, and he had an interesting YT channel predebut :zoomeyes:

His fansign posts are always weird/funny:


Ah lol, those are pretty fun. I guess he could say that, especially if he's from smaller group? :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: FaceMcShooty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread