Kick it is a good song (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
it's a good song until that part designed for 12 year olds that is to be sang in unison comes along.


i'lL KiCk iT HoW I WaNnA KiCk iT
WhEn i wAnNa kIcK It
nO, yOu cAn't tElL Me nOt tO KiCk iT
'cAuSe i'm 'BoUt tO KiCk iT
I'Ll kIcK It hOw i wAnNa kIcK It
wHeN I WaNnA KiCk iT
No, YoU CaN'T TeLl mE NoT To kIcK It
'CaUsE I'M 'bOuT To kIcK It
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
it's a good song until that part designed for 12 year olds that is to be sang in unison comes along.


i'lL KiCk iT HoW I WaNnA KiCk iT
WhEn i wAnNa kIcK It
nO, yOu cAn't tElL Me nOt tO KiCk iT
'cAuSe i'm 'BoUt tO KiCk iT
I'Ll kIcK It hOw i wAnNa kIcK It
wHeN I WaNnA KiCk iT
No, YoU CaN'T TeLl mE NoT To kIcK It
'CaUsE I'M 'bOuT To kIcK It
I like that part, but this made me laugh :lisalaugh::lisalaugh:
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
it might be my favorite blackpink song atm
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love Kick It
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread