Kids react to kpop (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


On Fancy 🤟:
"....Hmmm..........."
" What the heck! "
" I like it, especially chocolate ice cream "
" OHMYGOSH, THIS SONG IS SUCH A BOP LIKE LITERALLY I HEARD IT AND I WAS LIKE :nakypog: "
" The beat! "
" They are good at dancing its just I don't really get the song "
" They're like the songs you'd find in an arcade and then you do the dance thing where you put your foot on different pads "
" Love the outfits though "
" Paper clips...wow"

Boy Group

Boy Group

On KTL:
" Jennie killing us "
" Yeah yea yeaa blackpink in yo areAH "
" This group honestly has uh the best uh like uh music "
" That's cereal??!?! "
" Like what is that but it's gorgeous. I don't-- is that a coral reef on her head? "
" I like this song "
" I just wish they would release a full album for once "
" This song is different from all the other ones for sure "
" *Rosé singing* their english sounds pretty good "
" These people like to say the word kill "
" Why do they want to destroy this love though? "
" They're dedicated and you need talent, cooperation, and dedication just to get this far. And it really pays off for them "​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread