Trading Kihyun & Ningning Rares (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'll trade Ningning with @Handcrafted , my favorite IU would be 4th but I think i prefer 2nd bit over 3rd :dubuthink:

@RandAlThor i'll keep in mind that ur looking for aespa rares :)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,640
Reactions Received
93,451
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,894
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'll trade Ningning with @Handcrafted , my favorite IU would be 4th but I think i prefer 2nd bit over 3rd :dubuthink:

@RandAlThor i'll keep in mind that ur looking for aespa rares :)
no worries its really RV but i am getting frustrated and about ready to go all drew over my rares :)

and aespa is ok just so i can have some movement ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread