Appreciation Kill This Love as video game (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This was clever



And as 90s kid I can't help, but to appreciate the old video game style and how they pulled off certain parts of the mv
 
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
lmao I saw this on Twitter the other day and I loved Jisoo's parts, whoever made this did such a great job !! The amount of talent and effort ugh I can't relate, I love it :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
lmao I saw this on Twitter the other day and I loved Jisoo's parts, whoever made this did such a great job !! The amount of talent and effort ugh I can't relate, I love it :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
Yep all the video game elements, Jisoo getting power up from coral, archer Jisoo chasing and trying to shoot wedding Jisoo, Rose falling to car that's chasing her- and them trying to kill the main boss "Love". I like how they didn't only do the song as 8bit song and then have the members jump the tiles according to the song, they really made it sth worth watching in top of the mv.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread