News KILL THIS LOVE BREAKS THANK U NEXT'S RECORD OF 55.4M! (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
i dont know, i guess we have to wait ( dunno where to look for that confirmation )

:pandabeg::pandabeg:
I would assume they'd put it on their Twitter homepage. Guess they haven't yet confirmed it. I think it's dumb that they leak all this inside information to third parties and just not post it themselves.
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'd like to step on all of my non kpop discord friends who claimed my 60m +_ 5m was unachieveable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread