Kill this love chorus is... underwhelming! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I love the verse and the pre-chorus! Those are A+ amazing!

But then comes the chorus... and it is just... I dunno... Just not it. To me it is too repetative, too long, too slow and too monotonic... I just really don't like the chorus, it really doesn't fit the song!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
The ending goes off you can deny that!
I actually don't really like the ending either... It is better than the chorus, but I am not feeling it that much.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It feels like there should be a bigger drop considering the build up they were setting it up for. I think it ends up being unsatisfying because of this.
and it isn't really a anti-drop as well in that case
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
and it isn't really a anti-drop as well in that case
I like a good anti-drop. Seventeen and AKMU have made me like it!

But yeah... It was a fail of a drop, not an anti-drop.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I like a good anti-drop. Seventeen and AKMU have made me like it!

But yeah... It was a fail of a drop, not an anti-drop.
I'm listening to the b-sides right now and they are definitely better than the title imo, i think you'd like them more as well
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm listening to the b-sides right now and they are definitely better than the title imo, i think you'd like them more as well
I'm listening to them and they are better.

Don't know what to do is a very basic and not a very unique song, but it is really good!
Kick it - Don''t really like it, it also has way too slow of a chorus
Hope not - a good ballad.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm listening to them and they are better.

Don't know what to do is a very basic and not a very unique song, but it is really good!
Kick it - Don''t really like it, it also has way too slow of a chorus
Hope not - a good ballad.
I like all 3 of them very much, can't say for sure but are definitely going to be higher on my ranking list
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I like a good anti-drop. Seventeen and AKMU have made me like it!

But yeah... It was a fail of a drop, not an anti-drop.
You just made me remember's Home anti-drop and long ass chorus. It was great.


I'm listening to the b-sides right now and they are definitely better than the title imo, i think you'd like them more as well
Well, that's good to know at least. Time to give them a try :zoomeyes:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm listening to them and they are better.

Don't know what to do is a very basic and not a very unique song, but it is really good!
Kick it - Don''t really like it, it also has way too slow of a chorus
Hope not - a good ballad.
I can only find the title track on Apple Music!!! TT
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I agree. There was so much there to build up the chorus, but then it just suddenly got kind of slow? I guess? I just feel like they should've added more to the chorus. I still like it though.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love it. I am currently listening to the bsides and damn Kick It as exected sound gooooddd
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
it felt like there was nothing happening during the chorus. i loved the verses and the jenlisa rap but the rest of the song is very bland. especially the end part. cant believe im saying this but dddd was honestly better. hope the song grows more on me tho cause i really like the girls and the rest of the album.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread