Gorgeous as always!! :nekolove:
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 16 July 2019 #1 Gorgeous as always!! Reactions: Marianthi, lexus and RandAlThor
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 16 July 2019 #2 her beauty is so refreshing in the kpop world imo, just stunning :) Reactions: lexus, RandAlThor and AmysTeri
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,802 Reactions Received 93,575 Cards View Profile KS Coins 191,343 Fandom WizSoneLuv 16 July 2019 #3 I always thought she made Chaeyeon superfluous 2 tall pretty dancers was too many. I would have preferred Nayoung as a tall pretty vocal.
I always thought she made Chaeyeon superfluous 2 tall pretty dancers was too many. I would have preferred Nayoung as a tall pretty vocal.
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 16 July 2019 #4 So gorgeous Reactions: AmysTeri