News Kim Han Bin (B.I. of iKON) to become an executive director of an entertainment agency (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow how did this even happen? It looks like the company houses actors and comedians over idols so I'm really curious how this all fell in to place. I'm happy for him though. He's intelligent and hard working so I'm sure he'll be successful no matter what he does.

And I don't know what this means in terms of his own singing career, but I really hope we get new music from him soon.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Wow how did this even happen? It looks like the company houses actors and comedians over idols so I'm really curious how this all fell in to place. I'm happy for him though. He's intelligent and hard working so I'm sure he'll be successful no matter what he does.

And I don't know what this means in terms of his own singing career, but I really hope we get new music from him soon.
I'm guessing that they must want to expand and are recruiting him to help plan it all out creatively but who knows? It seems like YG groups have to do a lot of work behind the scenes to help secure their comebacks so he might have a lot of experience on a business level too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
His dad was a wealthy businessman, I wouldn't be surprised if he dipped into some family connections
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I shall keep an eye on this :pepelook: I hope this will lead to him releasing something in the future
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread