Trading Kim Lip/Eunwoo/Doyoung for trade (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

165012_1605710281605.png
Eunwoo (5).png
173623_158534_5-8.png

Top Priority:
SHINee's Minho
RV Joy

Sunmi 2, 5
Miss A Min, Suzy
Gfriend Yerin, Eunha
Day6 Junhyeok, Jae
DC Siyeon, Yoohyeon
f(x) Luna, Sulli, Amber, Victoria
(G)I-DLE Soyeon, Miyeon, Soojin, Minnie
Ladies Code RiSe, Ashley, Sojung, and Zuny

Low Priority:
Any Itzy
Any 2ne1

If you have other offers I'll consider and if you see a 3 way trade hit me up.
I have more cards for trade in my trade center-link in sig.​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want her badly but only Handong and Jiyoon are for trade :nekosweat:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I want her badly but only Handong and Jiyoon are for trade :nekosweat:
DO you know if anyone else has a card we can use to make a 3 way?
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
didn’t know this...
Yeah so they're taking a break right now. I don't know if anyone else would be up for it though?
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
don’t know if he would take one of the cards I can offer but I think he has something in return for you. gotta wait on him
Oh okie then I'll wait! ^^
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,674
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
maybe @Abeamus can help us?
Well I don't have any of Chips high priority cards and only Minzy from low priority with the only other cards I got being Shuhua, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Hyomin and Wonder Girls Hyuna
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well I don't have any of Chips high priority cards and only Minzy from low priority with the only other cards I got being Shuhua, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Hyomin and Wonder Girls Hyuna
:nekosweat:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Well I don't have any of Chips high priority cards and only Minzy from low priority with the only other cards I got being Shuhua, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Hyomin and Wonder Girls Hyuna
I would trade for minzy though given that these cards are a bit harder to trade.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,674
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
I would trade for minzy though given that these cards are a bit harder to trade.
Yeah I don't think that's a trade I could do although @karina who are you exactly offering on because you have Kim Lip already
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread