New MV Kim Sejeong "Warning" (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Reminds me of bol 4
Oh no...I'm gonna hate it then.

I mean I'm glad she got the CB but it's a bit late now...

Eh, not a bad song but not too good
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Eh, not a bad song but not too good
I agree.

It's a decent song with a good arrangement. I'm a big fan of Sejeong, but her voice is a bit thinned out here for my taste. I don't know if the song is a little too high for comfort or if this is an intentional change in the way she sings.

Compare this to the older and lower-pitched Flower Way and you'll hear the difference.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
KNEW I REGONIZED HER SHE THE COOL GIRL FROM UNCANNY COUNTER
cool....i like the song meaning
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread