- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,743
- Reactions Received
- 93,528
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 190,092
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
I keep believing Taeyeon joining Nolto/Amazing Saturday as permanent cast has rlly opened her up socially n her variety-sense/expertise has grown. She had no or little variety exposure since she just sang/slept/performed, recorded (excluding the SNSD heydays) before joining Nolto/AS.such a dad joke on broadcast.
She did several shows in the early run of SNSD where she was a host ect.I keep believing Taeyeon joining Nolto/Amazing Saturday as permanent cast has rlly opened her up socially n her variety-sense/expertise has grown. She had no or little variety exposure since she just sang/slept/performed, recorded (excluding the SNSD heydays) before joining Nolto/AS.
So glad she joined this show(I think 🤔 she decided after she was on the busking overseas show, not sure if it gave her a taste for stretching her horizons).
Understand teh joke / pun?Moguri does not understand![]()
it kinda has this vibe
I understand your explanation, but it seems like a very good answerit kinda has this vibe
Why can’t a nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot.
What do you call a magician that looses his magic?
Ian.
ie its a word play on the question.
question: the celebrity who falls asleep the fastest is? so ya need a celebrity's name that fits this.
she says lee Mija .
Lee Mija in Hangul is 이미자
so ya break that apart like this
이미(already) 자(asleep/sleeping)
so leemi ja
does that help?
so Lee Mija is always sleeping so she falls asleep the fastest.
i think it was a bit obvious which is why the members were teasing her. but ofc its not wrong.I understand your explanation, but it seems like a very good answer![]()