Teaser Kim Wooseok 2nd Desire "Tasty" (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I saw the images on IG but all they said was that it was a photoshoot so I wasn't sure. But I'm fine with anything and a cb I will never mind :sanapray:

@One It
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I saw the images on IG but all they said was that it was a photoshoot so I wasn't sure. But I'm fine with anything and a cb I will never mind :sanapray:

@One It
yeah I only knew that they were teasers because I had seen few weeks ago they were planning his comeback. I'm so excited for it~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread