Teaser KINGDOM (킹덤) - Excalibur (Main Teaser) (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


It seems that this group has a huge budget. I am really looking forward to this debut although I am not completely sold out on their vocals. 3 seconds of vocals are definitely not enough to judge, but I really like this so far.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Their teasers had me sold already and the more we see, the better it gets. I'm pretty hyped :sj_weary:
Arthurian concept, sword choreo, let's go!
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Oooh looks interesting. I hope they have solid vocals to back this kinda epic debut concept.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread