@KINNIE YOU HAVE MY LOVE FOREVER AND EVER (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
THAT WONDERFUL EVENT @kinnie and @Yili DID WAS SO FUN AND THE PRIZE THAT I SOMEHOW WON (!?!?!?!?!?) IS FINALLY HERE!!!

LOOK AT MY MOTS7 !!!! LOOK AT IT!!!! AND SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY IT GAINED TWO PHOTOS LOL OF J I M I N AND J I N MY TWO FAVES YAY!!!!
9CD8A25D-DF53-4519-B342-40C23D930F06.jpeg
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Juniverse
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: litc and athenaaa
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Juniverse
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
that album is gorgeous!! i'm glad you pulled your faves :sanapray:
I actually haven’t opened the album yet to see the official photocard :jisoosmh: I’m too nervous
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Yili
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Villains
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
CONGRATS!!! you deserve it!! and Yili and Kinnie are both generous and kind souls giving me faith in humanity! ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis and litc
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
CONGRATS!!! you deserve it!! and Yili and Kinnie are both generous and kind souls giving me faith in humanity! ♥
I know <33333 darlings
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Congratulations on pulling them and getting your album! :bigcatclap:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Congratulations on pulling them and getting your album! :bigcatclap:
I have opened it yet it’s just the unofficial photo cards ppl always add in :sanapray: I’m going to open it after my chinese class
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Announcement: jungkook photocard!!! The prettiest one ever

1636610336818.jpeg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread