GFX Kinnie's Workshop (7 Viewers)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I like how there's so much going on in all of em but it still works out together~ is there something that inspires you like with how you style them? I know style isn't the right word exactly but idk how to put it~
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you. : ) I just kind of stick with a concept and I try out different things to see what looks best. You could say I style them. It's really just simple editing but it's pretty fun to see what you can come up with even if it's just a mesh of things together.
@NASA
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you. : ) I just kind of stick with a concept and I try out different things to see what looks best. You could say I style them. It's really just simple editing but it's pretty fun to see what you can come up with even if it's just a mesh of things together.
@NASA
They do look really nice~ I think my biggest downfall in graphics is just having a lack of creativity so I often don't know what to make and if I do have an idea it can sometimes be underwhelming to what I was imagining :yolk:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
@NASA I believe in you. Just don't overthink it and go for it. There's no right or wrong when it comes to art.
:sanapray:
Thats a nice philosophy, i'll definitely remember that next time i'm creating something, thank you <3
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck



This is my stuffs. They look slightly odd because I shrunk them a bit.
Please feel free to request one anytime~

Information needed, plz:
-Who? Or what?
-Color scheme

-What do you like?
:< I can't see them...
Can you screenshot. them for me?
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
@MinSquishy Wait, really? Are they not large enough? I can make them larger for you. ^^
Ah... No it's just my anti-virus. It blocks some image-uploading sources. You don't have to worry about it if you don't want to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
@MinSquishy Oohh, no no I want you to see my masterpieces so then I can make you one too if you like them. Just give me a minute and I'll DM them to ya.
Thank you, love!~
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
@Erae Fill out the form for me to love and your wish is my command.
:nekolove:
Oh, you are such a flirt ///uwu///
-Who? Or what? - CL ♡
-Color scheme - red, pink
-What do you like? - I would like a valentine's day theme uwu. I love roses as well. And cakes and sweets. And kittehs uwu also puppies uwu
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread