Appreciation KISS OF LIVE Belle covers 'TWINKLE' by SNSD TTS in a running car, her screams will astound you! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

KISS OF LIVE Belle covers 'TWINKLE' by SNSD TTS in a running car, her screams will astound you!
I think the driver is smirking throughout the drive
@Kissy @Sone ​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
She did well!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
​
Tis was fun!
U shd watch the full video at:
She sings 2 songs on 2 drives(I didn't watch the 2nd drive smh), the driver has nice interaction with Belle in latter part of the drive/video-still no context for why, unless I missed it in the parts I skipped.
ETA:
I forgot to chk the Xitter account of the above for 2nd drive, here is some of it:

the driver is cool as fuck, both driving skill n nonchalance driving(n listening to a idol while driving) n interaction/reaction to belle's singing/screaming, LOL/ISPOILER]​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread