- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,662
- Reactions Received
- 93,465
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,317
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
GaeulsI want to know who's idea this was![]()
what if it was someone elses idea?An excellent idea![]()
Then its just a hilarious ideawhat if it was someone elses idea?![]()
The smallestomg I was bummed out for a sec bc no sound, but after a couple seconds of fiddling with the volume, I finally looked up. this is so hilarious! is she really that short?
just compared to the rest of them. She would tower over say red velvetomg I was bummed out for a sec bc no sound, but after a couple seconds of fiddling with the volume, I finally looked up. this is so hilarious! is she really that short?
so is she short or is she tall? I'm confused bc @fdonce just said she was "the smallest"just compared to the rest of them. She would tower over say red velvet
she is 5'5" aka 164 cm which is at worse mid range for kpop gg. She is taller than Tiffany from SNSD who is in the middle of snsds height.so is she short or is she tall? I'm confused bc @fdonce just said she was "the smallest"
ohhhhhh I seeshe is 5'5" aka 164 cm which is at worse mid range for kpop gg. She is taller than Tiffany from SNSD who is in the middle of snsds height.
Leeseo is just an inch taller. the rest of the girls in ive are 170cm +
You can ignore me, I always speak in hyperboleso is she short or is she tall? I'm confused bc @fdonce just said she was "the smallest"
thats not so badThen its just a hilarious idea![]()
never trust ducks when it comes to heightso is she short or is she tall? I'm confused bc @fdonce just said she was "the smallest"
She's the smallest in IVE at leastnever trust ducks when it comes to height![]()
She's the smallest in IVE at least
But deep inside, she's the smallest to me![]()