Tourney Ko Ko Bop vs Love Shot - R1 EXO Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
xuimin xuimin ko ko bop
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
As expected, @Ozymandias is tasteless :sippinthetea:

Admittedly, a year ago I would have said Love Shot, since I was a hardcore KKB anti...
but now, Ko Ko Bop all the way :queen:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
As expected, @Ozymandias is tasteless :sippinthetea:

Admittedly, a year ago I would have said Love Shot, since I was a hardcore KKB anti...
but now, Ko Ko Bop all the way :queen:
You've just become tasteless over the last year that's all, Kokoflop eww :nayeonisdone:

I picked Ko ko bop because... shimmie shimmie ko ko bop I think I like it :wimwim:
:welp::welp::welp:
Give me the kinda drugs Exo looked to be on in the Ko Ko Bop MV and I might like it :taesip:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
You've just become tasteless over the last year that's all, Kokoflop eww :nayeonisdone:



:welp::welp::welp:
Give me the kinda drugs Exo looked to be on in the Ko Ko Bop MV and I might like it :taesip:
Maybe taking some Ko Ko Cocaine will help redeem your taste Ozy, even if you're too far gone :nayeonisdone: :welp:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Maybe taking some Ko Ko Cocaine will help redeem your taste Ozy, even if you're too far gone :nayeonisdone: :welp:
Looks like you've been taking too much of that Ko Ko Cocaine coz a year ago you were actually sensible :nayeonisdone: :irenecrazy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread