Tourney Ko Ko Bop vs Love Shot - R1 EXO Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You've just become tasteless over the last year that's all, Kokoflop eww :nayeonisdone:



:welp::welp::welp:
Give me the kinda drugs Exo looked to be on in the Ko Ko Bop MV and I might like it :taesip:
Didn’t you have a meeting? Please go back, you forgot your taste somewhere :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Didn’t you have a meeting? Please go back, you forgot your taste somewhere :wimwim:
I'm not sure you should say that, what does that make you :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I thought Love Shot would win hands down. Everyone hated Kokobop so much when the boys were promoting it. Personally, I love both but Love Shot is the one I listen to more. It's super catchy and easy to listen to.

Also, please tag me in future EXO tournaments if you are making any more. :)
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I could say that about your entire office :sakUwu:
Thanks to you :irenecrazy:
Uhm I think I don’t need some extra 1000 points, the price for a divorce :welp:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You are too tasteless to be saved, all our points wouldn’t be enough to save you :umjicry:
I don't need saving, enjoy Exo's worst title track, just like you do for BTS :taesip:
Sensing a pattern here :welp:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't need saving, enjoy Exo's worst title track, just like you do for BTS :taesip:
Sensing a pattern here :welp:
Yeah, I guess I can enjoy them with the worst ship I can get :welp:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I thought Love Shot would win hands down. Everyone hated Kokobop so much when the boys were promoting it. Personally, I love both but Love Shot is the one I listen to more. It's super catchy and easy to listen to.

Also, please tag me in future EXO tournaments if you are making any more. :)
Added
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread