:nekolove: :nekolove: :pikahappy::nekolove::pandalove: It's nice to see you,ChaCha.
Koala ✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯ . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 1,166 Reactions Received 7,659 Location Lunar,CaratLand Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @XuMinghao 10 October 2019 #21 Chahee said: Click to expand... It's nice to see you,ChaCha. Reactions: lexus, Sourcekeeper, potato and 4 others
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,511 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 11 October 2019 #22 This is such a morale booster! Great opening post! And it's good to be here amongst it all. Everyone is so lovely! Long live K-Pop Source! (in speaking I could be better, but I just try to ignore my low self esteem and trust issues, alongside my mental health struggle) Reactions: Koala, lexus, la_mort_pour_vous and 2 others
This is such a morale booster! Great opening post! And it's good to be here amongst it all. Everyone is so lovely! Long live K-Pop Source! (in speaking I could be better, but I just try to ignore my low self esteem and trust issues, alongside my mental health struggle)
RavenHikari Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 1,233 Reactions Received 3,641 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 12 October 2019 #23 Is this real Koa is back I missed you so much Reactions: Koala, lexus, la_mort_pour_vous and 1 other person
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 13 October 2019 #24 Koa, we've all missed you. I'm so glad that you seem to be doing well. We all want you to be happy. 💙 Reactions: Koala, la_mort_pour_vous, yeji and 1 other person
Koa, we've all missed you. I'm so glad that you seem to be doing well. We all want you to be happy. 💙