Photo kodoku's thread (face reveal & chit-chat) (4 Viewers)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
You guyzzzzz I can't believe how nice you all are TT thank you all so much <3



You made me laugh, have a cookie xD



oh yay, mind telling me the reason? :P



That's cool and all, I'm Croatian tho 😂
same reason as always
my gf lol :yes:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You're so beautiful, my bestie <33

I'm reaally sorry for replying so late, though. Please forgive me :pandasad:
Haha silly gorl <3

Cause im blinded by this angel in front of me.

More than your looks you have a pretty soul and it shines through >.< I'm just shy in front of you #noflirt
aw thanks haha :P

Gorgeous! The face reveals I've seen so far from the other forum and here have been beautiful women :nekolove:

Watch @ripiasuju ditch @lexusuwu :wonugl:
Nahh @lexusuwu is a beautiful girl for sure :) and thank you!
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I really don't like saying face reveal bleh. I wonder why haha, but it just sounds lame to me 😅
So... my vacation is slowly ending and I will be returning to Germany soon. Bye freedom, hello work and difficult people... :pandasad:

But before that, I'd like to talk to you guys in this thread a little... how are you feeling? how is/was today, do you have any special plans for tomorrow?

I'll go to this really nice place with my family on my last day in Croatia. Spending time in nature should be nice... :)

So anyway, here's how I look (I will update this thread later with new pics if I feel like it)

Please be nice to the little Kiki >_<



your cute!!!
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Gorgeous! The face reveals I've seen so far from the other forum and here have been beautiful women :nekolove:

Watch @ripiasuju ditch @lexusuwu :wonugl:
I wouldn’t blame him. She’s gorgeous and I look like a rotted potato. :maheart:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
You are far from that. I saw your face reveal quite some time ago, yet I still remember your prominent facial features that really stood out.
Thank you :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread