- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,394
- Reactions Received
- 151,405
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I agree with this, I don’t think it’s a good idea to turn off the comments completely but I do think the second part about punishing writers who write articles specifically to encourage hate comments.I'm not sure if people should be prevented from commenting. News sites can be toxic, but technically aren't we all commenting on entertainment news here on forum as well. Would this mean that the comments would just to elsewhere, maybe areas that are seen less public? There might be other solutions than fully shutting off comment sections, like moderating or having to make account by your real name (while still appearing with nickname)..
Really good that they are encouraging to make fact based articles. Some articles are so stupid and just trying to get people hate idols. Like there is article almost about every instagram posts T.O.P makes. And then knetz complain in comments how they don't want to see news about him. But if you didn't pay attention and get mad, they wouldn't make those articles trying to bait you in.
There should be a gradation of negativity to determine what is and isn't allowed. Of course death threats would be a no brainer, but negativity could be viewed in tiers (i.e. "x artist has no talent" "I don't like this song." "x group should disband" "xy idol needs to get ps; she's ugly.") All of these are negative, but not of the same magnitude. It has been established that words do have an impact of a neuro-psychological level; thus, there should be some censorship, but total censorship is a bit much.. And to remove all comments would just treat the symptom and do little to solve the actual problem.I agree with this, I don’t think it’s a good idea to turn off the comments completely but I do think the second part about punishing writers who write articles specifically to encourage hate comments.
You and me agreeing about something? Has hell frozen over? 🤣so just shutting down all discussion? god forbid people chat go program a few bots jeez
look at that you're improving yourself!You and me agreeing about something? Has hell frozen over? 🤣