Rumor Korean Fortune Teller predicts US Elections 2020 (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I could have said the same thing to be honest and I'm not a fortune teller :wimwim:
So you're telling me you aren't looking in the mirror right now and trying to figure out if you have a strong chin or not? Just me? OK.............:we_kpopsourcing:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So your telling me you aren't looking in the mirror right now and trying to figure out if you have a strong chin or not? Just me? OK.............:we_kpopsourcing:
I'm not male and I think that might be a male thing based off what she said :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
"Biden has the face of a noble prince" :irenecrazy:

Also politics is heavily dependant on media play and considering there is one name dominating all the trends even if it's for bad reasons, I think it's pretty clear anyway.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread