Appreciation Korean idols you admire on a personal level? (no ultimate bias edition) (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Are there celebrities that you feel even if they weren't famous, that you just admire for their personal qualities like their sense of humor or something like that?
Better if they're not your biases because we all love our biases on a personal level

I really admire Heechul's sense of self and confidence, I think a lot of people would be happier if we could embrace ourselves the way that he has learned to do
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Leeteuk from Super Junior.

I´m not going to talk about biases, but Leeteuk just has my utter admiration and respect.

Also Bang Chan, I just think he is a genuinely caring and awesome person to be around? He is like a beam of sunshine but without all the crigey stuff.

Of couse I adore Yongguk because from his lyrics, you can tell he had a really hard time during his years at TS and in general he has his demons that he is trying to overcome and I admire Minho because everyone is like "Minho is so competitive hahaha" but he is just really passionate, fun and loving person? Like he really care for people.

But if I had to choose one - Leeteuk. People that have been through hell and came back kind .... that´s what inspires me.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Doyoung and Yongguk, you can just tell that they’re truly good people from the things they say
Doyoung impresses me more everytime I see him, on a personal level he feels very responsible and caring towards other people

Yongguk I don't know as well personally, but I always liked him and his music is great
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Leeteuk from Super Junior.

I´m not going to talk about biases, but Leeteuk just has my utter admiration and respect.

Also Bang Chan, I just think he is a genuinely caring and awesome person to be around? He is like a beam of sunshine but without all the crigey stuff.

Of couse I adore Yongguk because from his lyrics, you can tell he had a really hard time during his years at TS and in general he has his demons that he is trying to overcome and I admire Minho because everyone is like "Minho is so competitive hahaha" but he is just really passionate, fun and loving person? Like he really care for people.

But if I had to choose one - Leeteuk. People that have been through hell and came back kind .... that´s what inspires me.
Very tempted to say Leeteuk myself because of everything he's gone through and still maintaining such a warm and friendly personality towards everyone
Bangchan is another who isn't my bias but I think is one of the best people I have ever known, everything about him feels very honest and good natured. Even if he's criticizing you like in the survival show it was because he wanted them all to debut together so no one would be left behind
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Very tempted to say Leeteuk myself because of everything he's gone through and still maintaining such a warm and friendly personality towards everyone
Bangchan is another who isn't my bias but I think is one of the best people I have ever known, everything about him feels very honest and good natured. Even if he's criticizing you like in the survival show it was because he wanted them all to debut together so no one would be left behind
I haven´t watched that show but I watched some videos of Chan and him interacting with everyone and I think he just breathes for the team and seems like that kind of friend you just want to have ♥. I adore him and respect him.

glad that I could say Leeteuk for you as well ♥. He deserves everything good in this world. I hope he gets to be really happy and settle down with whoever he chooses. He seems to work hard and be a loner in his personal life. Well, hopefully he´ll find his sweetheart. Agh man, I just wish I could point to people who need a bit more luck and help them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Dongwoo from INFINITE for me or Joy/Yeri from RV.

I think Dongwoo is a shining light in darkness sometimes he is very hardworking but he always has a smile on his face and manages to make others smile with his infectious laughter and gummy smile. He's so charming and sweet I just adore his personality.

Joy & Yeri because I think they are hard workers who don't lash out at others for going at them-instead they work harder and prove themselves to THEMSELVES and nobody else. That's something I can admire.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Apink's Chorong comes to mind. She is such a kind person and is so endearing.

Also RV's Wendy and Yeri. Wendy is so naturally kind and well mannered. Yeri is super friendly and gets on well with so many people lol.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hani along with others mentioned.
one of the biggest compliments my bf ever gave me was saying my personality reminded him of hani :sanapray:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dongwoo from INFINITE for me or Joy/Yeri from RV.

I think Dongwoo is a shining light in darkness sometimes he is very hardworking but he always has a smile on his face and manages to make others smile with his infectious laughter and gummy smile. He's so charming and sweet I just adore his personality.

Joy & Yeri because I think they are hard workers who don't lash out at others for going at them-instead they work harder and prove themselves to THEMSELVES and nobody else. That's something I can admire.
I am so so fond of Dongwoo, he is a real happy virus and he always made me smile in everything he was in

Red Velvet girls are some of the best in the industry when it comes to their work ethic!
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Apink's Chorong comes to mind. She is such a kind person and is so endearing.

Also RV's Wendy and Yeri. Wendy is so naturally kind and well mannered. Yeri is super friendly and gets on well with so many people lol.
Apink and RV are both skilled in variety not just because they're super funny but also because they have very lovable personalities:sanapray:
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hard to say because every single person in the industry has an image/persona.... I definitely think some of the most "humble" people aren't really like that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hard to say because every single person in the industry has an image/persona.... I definitely think some of the most "humble" people aren't really like that
Can't disagree with that!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: milk

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
sejeong comes to mind
she's super sweet and talented, and her letter yesterday lowkey had me crying :yolk:

sulli too, she was never my bias, but I always found her to be very introspective even though she was insecure about her education
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
sejeong comes to mind
she's super sweet and talented, and her letter yesterday lowkey had me crying :yolk:
I was going to mention Sejeong as well. Very sweet and appreciative of others.

And Tiffany is another one I really admire. In spite of all that has gone wrong with her parents, and in spite of her physical problems, she has stayed upbeat and sunny and successful. An attitude like that is a gift that is shared with others.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Yili

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
TVXQ Yunho- the epitome of hard work, passion and professionalism. The perfect idol tbh, the one you can point to and tell rookies this is an example to follow.
No personal scandals either, extremely clean image, very highly praised in the military too, extremely highly regarded by his peers and juniors in SM as well as the entire industry.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread