Korean Songs You Sing To Yourself? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Are there any Korean songs that you often find singing to yourself?



I do this with Abracadbra by Brown Eyed Girls all the time. Doing chores or sitting alone
especially. Sometimes I even do the hip sways x.x

​
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Probably Seventeen’s flower and Trauam.
c: Also Black and blue by ace.

Not in front of people. I’m really trying not to butcher anyone’s language c^:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Sooo many, but all i listen too since 2010 is kpop except for the odd youtube session or what i hear if i am out of the house shopping.

oh and there are some songs in my play list breathless (coors)

num jammy opsa run devil run run ...

Saranghae no ida ma jeeee da ooh .

hey i did not say i sang it correctly ......
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
It's easier when there are English hooks and then I just mumble the Korean lyrics.

That's how I sing Mamamoo's Decalcomanie and EXO's Lotto in the shower anyway. (the "I feel good" and "just hit the lotto, yeahyeahyeahyeah" parts)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
The dancing is worse i find i randomly start singing along and dancing as i wander around work with the mp3 on(which can be a little eye catching)
Gfriend( GB. mgt, lw ect), RV(icc, DD, RR ect) , SNSD , lovelyz (ah choo especially) Apink (my my mr chu nonono)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Bara and Ineul_Ze
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
BTS - Blood Sweat & Tears
(G)I-DLE - Senorita
KEY - I Wanna Be
Red Velvet - Dumb Dumb, RBB, Red Dress
Twice - Look At Me

Probably some more, but those are the ones I know I have done -- recently, too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread