- Joined
- 25 August 2018
- Messages
- 6,830
- Reactions Received
- 28,465
- Location
- YG Entertainment
- Website
- kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 26,616
- Fandom
- MONSTIEZ
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She / Her / Hers
Nobody comment on my thread except for you.![]()
I love Rosé pasta, too(both Rosé n i think the dish on the table in front of her/which iv nvr eaten but i love the food anyway, hahahaha).
Blonk akgaes on ks(dont blame them tjo, probably busy trying to trade cards) where's itzybitzyblink n amourpinks? (I know one left n the other is inactive/on hiatus). I just miss them both(also i got confused who was julian n who was antonio, if i even got tat rite/i wasnt on discord till last yr/after my phone died n i got a cheap ass samsung phone which im using now n i can use discord but most of the regulars left/r missing/im too inactive to chat with em).Nobody comment on my thread except for you.
![]()
Jul needs to be active again!Blonk akgaes on ks(dont blame them tjo, probably busy trying to trade cards) where's itzybitzyblink n amourpinks? (I know one left n the other is inactive/on hiatus). I just miss them both(also i got confused who was julian n who was antonio, if i even got tat rite/i wasnt on discord till last yr/after my phone died n i got a cheap ass samsung phone which im using now n i can use discord but most of the regulars left/r missing/im too inactive to chat with em).
Just enjoy rosé's debut.
PS maybe u forgot @Blink n u used a clickbaity title(which some dint know was about rosé/blackpink).
Is jul itzy or amour, tho? I had a convo with 1 of them but after he deactivated, his username in the dm got deleted. I know amour is still on ks just inactive/on hiatus - which hey its ok, real life, man.Jul needs to be active again!
Jul is itzy. His name is Julian lolIs jul itzy or amour, tho? I had a convo with 1 of them but after he deactivated, his username in the dm got deleted. I know amour is still on ks just inactive/on hiatus - which hey its ok, real life, man.
Just tat i miss em. Take care guys, stay safe n well.
I knew tat, itzybitzyblink rite? Hes deactivated tho, rite? Take care Julian.Jul is itzy. His name is Julian lol
yeah that’s him. not sure? he tends to so well tho. might check up on him soonI knew tat, itzybitzyblink rite? Hes deactivated tho, rite? Take care Julian.