Appreciation Kpop albums that have the best packaging/design? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wow those are pretty :maheart:
I like the way Oneus packaged their second cd, it looks like a moon behind a building
1606690504876.png
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wow those are pretty :maheart:
I like the way Oneus packaged their second cd, it looks like a moon behind a building
1606690504876.png
wow I haven't seen their album before! that looks super cool and original. I really like when some groups have albums that aren't the "typical" design. I should stop sleeping on some groups huh.....
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow I haven't seen their album before! that looks super cool and original. I really like when some groups have albums that aren't the "typical" design. I should stop sleeping on some groups huh.....
Yes you should :pandatea:
Though their other album I have isn't as unique, it's a pretty basic design other than it opening by taking the top off rather than they typical. But their songs are A+ so its worth listening anyways :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes you should :pandatea:
Though their other album I have isn't as unique, it's a pretty basic design other than it opening by taking the top off rather than they typical. But their songs are A+ so its worth listening anyways :sanapray:
I think I will give them a listen. they are still a group right? i'm just asking because I slept on that X1 group, heard their song flash and wanted to stan... but... they are over now :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I will give them a listen. they are still a group right? i'm just asking because I slept on that X1 group, heard their song flash and wanted to stan... but... they are over now :wimwim:
Yes they are and they're having a comeback soon. It's going to be different than their previous stuff too which is exciting. :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i was gonna say pink tape !! taste :sanapray:



i need to get my hands on this album :pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
I wouldn't call this one the "most" unique, but I though it was cool Wheein had a whole easel and a paining in her single album for Good Bye. Also its mASSIve
128217282_3285287531582039_3171950228111530161_n.jpg
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wouldn't call this one the "most" unique, but I though it was cool Wheein had a whole easel and a paining in her single album for Good Bye. Also its mASSIve
128217282_3285287531582039_3171950228111530161_n.jpg
I love this!!! it's like you have your own personal artwork from the artist. I haven't seen this done before
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,536
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
There are really so many that just i have that are great.
Aside form some mentioned
First off many LE are just crazy
both of lovelyz were super nice tons and tons of pics.
Sanctuary is really big like a hard cover magazine
RV Summer magic le set
Puropose LE is also magazine size.
Apink Pink revolution had 3 photobooks each book was 2 girls all in the one album.
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread