Kpop Companies Are Weird (2 Viewers)

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
But I think the weirdest has to be llgwang Group (Blockberry Creative and Polaris Entertainment). A arms dealer that also has girl groups 🤣.


Like I wanted to be at that board meeting when they decided to enter the kpop industry, because I imagine that meeting was funny for some reason.
 
Last edited:
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
let's just say that, if you don't stan loona, there might be consequences. :welp:

stan loona to be saved from the purge and to have good taste!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yseki and Hajima

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread