- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,363
- Reactions Received
- 27,574
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,986
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
cuz why not
Lee Hi’s Breathe as Nuvole Bianche
4Minute’s Hate as Winter Breath aka the ultimate troll piece
(Starts off as “oh! soft, calm music! but nope)
Zimzalabim as Fantaisie Impromptu
(Mess^TM, only people of taste like it, the composer is having too much fun)
SNSD Gee as Für Elise
(Basic af but Iconic. Also, I don’t like either;-;)
Blackpink Boombayah as Rondo Alla Turca
(Also basic af but slightly more bearable)
Red Velvet Peek-A-Boo as River Flows in You
(Overplayed but still, pretty!!)
I don’t know what inspired this but here you go~
Stan BVNDIT and 3YE and support LunBer smh,
mysteric
Lee Hi’s Breathe as Nuvole Bianche
4Minute’s Hate as Winter Breath aka the ultimate troll piece
(Starts off as “oh! soft, calm music! but nope)
Zimzalabim as Fantaisie Impromptu
(Mess^TM, only people of taste like it, the composer is having too much fun)
SNSD Gee as Für Elise
(Basic af but Iconic. Also, I don’t like either;-;)
Blackpink Boombayah as Rondo Alla Turca
(Also basic af but slightly more bearable)
Red Velvet Peek-A-Boo as River Flows in You
(Overplayed but still, pretty!!)
I don’t know what inspired this but here you go~
Stan BVNDIT and 3YE and support LunBer smh,
mysteric