- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
Attention male kpop fans 30 and older.
Its official. Kpop doesn't care about you anymore.
Blackpink, Itzy, G(I)dal, Weki Meki, Rocket Punch, Cherry Bullet, Saturday, Gugudan, Everglow, Loona and countless others have gone 100% girl/teen crush.
I just watched Cherry Bullet new video and realized there is now no difference between any of these groups. I cant tell anyone apart.
This is actually my favorite concept for gurl groups but now even I'm getting tired of it. I dont even watch that much new kpop anymore but everytime I do its girl crush. If Twice next comeback is girl crush then Uncle fans will go instinct. And that's not fair.
I get it though. Girls buy albums. Men dont. But come the fuck on. A little bit of variety please.
Its official. Kpop doesn't care about you anymore.
Blackpink, Itzy, G(I)dal, Weki Meki, Rocket Punch, Cherry Bullet, Saturday, Gugudan, Everglow, Loona and countless others have gone 100% girl/teen crush.
I just watched Cherry Bullet new video and realized there is now no difference between any of these groups. I cant tell anyone apart.
This is actually my favorite concept for gurl groups but now even I'm getting tired of it. I dont even watch that much new kpop anymore but everytime I do its girl crush. If Twice next comeback is girl crush then Uncle fans will go instinct. And that's not fair.
I get it though. Girls buy albums. Men dont. But come the fuck on. A little bit of variety please.