- Joined
- 7 August 2019
- Messages
- 402
- Reactions Received
- 741
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 56
- Fandom
- ya mama
sistar disbanded and took the fun with them on the way out the door there hasn’t been a single standout summer bop since sistar jumped rip
name one.. I’ll wait...Hm NO summer bops? I guess to each their own..
Travel was just last yearname one.. I’ll wait...
Dreamcatcher releases great Summer bops!name one.. I’ll wait...
Pretty much 80% of the songs released this year. 2019 is a good year for kpop, in my opinion. FOr example, Fun by Fromis_9 is really goodname one.. I’ll wait...
can’t shake my ass to dreamcatcher sozDreamcatcher releases great Summer bops!
you can if you're determined enoughcan’t shake my ass to dreamcatcher soz
Yes you can, go on, try it!can’t shake my ass to dreamcatcher soz