Kpop idols once said... (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Kiki: when I was younger, I was really cold/aloof. there was one time in class where we had a mass singing. and then, since I can't smile, my mum was very happy at first knowing that her daughter is going to perform for an event. and she came to see, and then she saw me, among all the bright and cheerful kids. in makeup, with bright red lips, singing with no expression. after I reached home, my mom said "you look beautiful, but you just refuse to smile" So my mom took a broom and hit me using the stick. that's why I have a big butt now

kiki: why am I so heavy?
diamond/dai meng: yeah why? you have no brain and no breasts
kiki: *nods her head* yes, exactly !!

personal fav eliwa line because I love how random it sounds:
I'm the straightest girl in the universe. let me tell you guys this. I'm the universe's—you guys know what the universe is right? universe as in the boundless universe. first first, you know? as in meaning number 1. big you know? as in the opposite of small. straight, you know? as in not lesbian, you know? I'm a man... I mean woman...

ningning: I'm bald

victoria: I'm not pregnant


victoria: hi, I'm victoria from china
krystal: hi, I'm krystal from san francisco, america
amber: I'm amber from la, america
ssulna: we're just koreans




 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread