News Kpop in the Emirates Lineup (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@NCTzen @ABNEW @Aroha @Atiny @The B @Universe @Fix @Neverland @Ujung @Cheshire @Insomnia @Forever
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Got excited when I saw CLC and I don't even know what this is for :sj_weary:
It was a virtual performance by the UAE Korean culture thingy. CLC Performed No :sanapray:
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
amazing performance by ateez:sj_weary:.....as always :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Wow I went to Korean Culture Center in Abu Dhabi on a daily basis when I lived there
Are you from there or just a successful business man? lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh dang i'll have to check it out there's a lot of groups I love
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Interesting, an actually list of artists that I don't look at and then go like "eh... theres only a few good ones", here it's like damn this looks awesome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread