kpop Names, Is it bad That every time I Type Kwon (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,426
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
For say Kwon Eunbi I have to stop myself from Typing Yuri?

What other kpop Last names are very tied to a particular person for you?
for me as expected.

Kim is Taeyeon but 2 kim is Chaewon/Minju :) poor Hyoyeon and Yerim just get first names :)
Hwang Tiffany.
Jung Jessica.
Lee Soonkyu
Choi Sooyoung
Im/Lim Yoona
Seo Joohyun

Kang Seulgi
Park Sooyoung splits with Chorong
Bae Joohyun
Son Wendy

Goo Hara

those are some of mine.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Kwon Yuri. I don't think there are any other Kwon that I stan...
Im Yoona. I always have to check Twice posts twice because of how many times I've called Nayeon Yoona 😅 Hopefully I'll get used to it someday
Song Qian
Bang Minah
Lee Soonkyu
Seo Joohyun
Jung Soojung

Used to heavily associate Park with Jiyeon and Kim with Taeyeon but I had to let go of that pretty quickly...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,426
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Kwon Yuri. I don't think there are any other Kwon that I stan...
Im Yoona. I always have to check Twice posts twice because of how many times I've called Nayeon Yoona 😅 Hopefully I'll get used to it someday
Song Qian
Bang Minah
Lee Soonkyu
Seo Joohyun
Jung Soojung

Used to heavily associate Park with Jiyeon and Kim with Taeyeon but I had to let go of that pretty quickly...
its bad for me cuz there is a Yuri in IZone confuses folks :)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Triple Kim ( Bobby, Hanbin, Jinhwan) are the ones I automatically think of when I see Kim.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread