COME JOIN US!
We are FREE from advertisements & not for profit, discuss KPOP without ad-blockers.
Register Now

kpop opinions you personally can't relate to at all? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Fandom
many
Pronouns
she/her
no bashing here, absolutely none allowed. and remember, opinions are just that - opinions. they can change, and they are highly highly subjective. nothing's wrong here, and nothing's right. so just be respectful, guys!

for me: personally i can't relate to those who didn't like dayoung's bridge in super yuppers?? wjsn chocome's concept is supposed to be fun and campy, and dayoung is made for that. i personally enjoy being a little silly and extra around my friends, so dayoung's bridge was good fun for me. i liked it, it fits the song, and miss im dayoung remains a real icon in my eyes. i understand - some people don't like cute concepts, or they may but they just found the shouting to be a little grating on their ears. i understand that. but i can't relate.

what about you guys?

Daiisy

Let me introduce you to some new thangs
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Fandom
Moondanse
Pronouns
she/her
I support idols getting kicked out for being a danger to society. Those who don't or who remain hung up on the idol... I don't understand how they can feel that way.

Reactions Received
Fandom
many
Pronouns
she/her
I support idols getting kicked out for being a danger to society. Those who don't or who remain hung up on the idol... I don't understand how they can feel that way.
i feel that way too - especially for those idols who have done horrible, criminal things. how do they still have fans?

Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
Fandom
𝙾𝚛𝚋𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚛
Pronouns
𝚂𝚑𝚎 / 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢♡︎
Ship
Wreck
that twice has bad vocals 🤠
who actually gives a fawk about their encores Twice are just here to make good music and for fans to enjoy🦧

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
who actually gives a fawk about their encores Twice are just here to make good music and for fans to enjoy🦧
and some of the members were struggling at the encore because they were so bullied by kpop fans and knetz they got insecure and anxious. but look at them slaying live at hours long stadium concerts 💅🏽

Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
Fandom
𝙾𝚛𝚋𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚛
Pronouns
𝚂𝚑𝚎 / 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢♡︎
Ship
Wreck
No, Shuhua is not rude. She calls out bs from Neverlands and puts them in their place 💅

jayke

It took me by surprise, the hatred in his eyes.
Reactions Received
Website
ohtayoirl.carrd.co
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
he/him
"Oh, it happened a long time ago! I'm not defending them, but they grew and learned from their actions." Racism doesn't expire.

Reactions Received
Fandom
ReVeluv
Any k-pop opinion that has infantilization at its core.

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
"fandoms can make people unstan artists" is the one for me because i when i stan the group it's because of the group itself not the fans. i suppose it's different for those who engage in fandom activities on a deeper level because i never cared for that but fully losing interest in a group and their music because of some losers behind phone screens is what i couldn't imagine for myself.

jayke

It took me by surprise, the hatred in his eyes.
Reactions Received
Website
ohtayoirl.carrd.co
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
he/him
The whole 'normalized' thing in kpop.. Just because it's normalized doesn't mean it should be.

Yili

♥ Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Nia ♥
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
People claiming they don't like girl crush concepts or noise/loud music, I love both of these things with my whole heart

Reactions Received
Website
jewelfox.carrd.co
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
That Black Pink are really good and iconic. That Pink Venom slaps hard. I just don't really like Black Pink. I feel like YG and the fans are trying to make them as big as 2NE1 and that will NEVER happen. 2NE1 were iconic and set the bars high for female groups. I don't even really like girl groups but I really liked 2NE1.

Haiku

Reactions Received
People claiming they don't like girl crush concepts or noise/loud music, I love both of these things with my whole heart
Same here, one of the reasons why I love K-pop is because of how flashy and experimental it can be. If every single group just stuck to simple concepts, it would be boring. Then people would complain about no one wanting to take any risks with their music...

Yili

♥ Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Nia ♥
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Same here, one of the reasons why I love K-pop is because of how flashy and experimental it can be. If every single group just stuck to simple concepts, it would be boring. Then people would complain about no one wanting to take any risks with their music...
Yep I think it's a great thing that many groups experiment with music because if you don't how can music continue to evolve? And concepts as well is a great way of expressing new things that haven't been explored before so I really want "weird" stuff in kpop always

Reactions Received
Fandom
many
Pronouns
she/her
"fandoms can make people unstan artists" is the one for me because i when i stan the group it's because of the group itself not the fans. i suppose it's different for those who engage in fandom activities on a deeper level because i never cared for that but fully losing interest in a group and their music because of some losers behind phone screens is what i couldn't imagine for myself.
Woop there's an opinion i partially agree with-
I do agree w you Julia, when one stans a group it's because of the fans. But for those fans who do engage with fandoms cause that can get exhausting. When someone encounters the absolute worst side of the k-pop fandom, it can sour their memories of their faves. And many do continue to enjoy the music, they just don't consider themselves "fans", just "casual listeners"

Though ofc, i can see where you're coming from. From the time I've been into k-pop, it just seems better not to deeply engage with fandoms, and not take their opinions and words to heart, cause they really are some idiots behind a phone screen who need to sit down and do their algebra hw. Kpop is fun, so it's better for us to keep it fun

Reactions Received
Fandom
many
Pronouns
she/her
The whole 'normalized' thing in kpop.. Just because it's normalized doesn't mean it should be.
OooOhhH bUt coLoUriSm IS nOrmALizeD!!1!!1!1!!

OooOhhH bUt tHe CuRry SoNg IS nOrmALizeD!!1!!1!1!!

OooOhhH bUt eXtrEme diETs ARE nOrmALizeD!!1!!1!1!!

OooOhhH bUt coMpaNies tReAtiNg tHeiR iDolS LikE s*iT IS nOrmALizeD!!1!!1!1!!

/s

Also i really hate it when people say "oh xyz did that too!!" And? Look, my faves have done things, problematic things, that I am absolutely disgusted by and will forever hold them accountable for. As for companies doing things, ok, yes some of my faves debuted very very young, but i know how that f*cked them up. So please. Stop it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread