I have been loving Yes or Yes. What about you?
EazyC Joined 6 November 2018 Messages 232 Reactions Received 1,457 Location Kim Kai's Bedroom Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 11 November 2018 #1 I have been loving Yes or Yes. What about you? Reactions: Discipline, Wingfrost, mirella and 2 others
Neckologist Joined 30 September 2018 Messages 1,627 Reactions Received 5,151 Location Neck Kingdom Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Discipline 11 November 2018 #2 Reactions: Discipline, mirella and EazyC
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 11 November 2018 #3 Have a look Reactions: Discipline, EazyC and honeyfornomoney
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 11 November 2018 #4 EXO - Ooh la la la, Damage, Bad dream Chanyeol and Woozi - Give me that NCT - Running back 2 you Taemin - Sayonara Hitori CL - The baddest female Reactions: Discipline, mirella and EazyC
EXO - Ooh la la la, Damage, Bad dream Chanyeol and Woozi - Give me that NCT - Running back 2 you Taemin - Sayonara Hitori CL - The baddest female
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 11 November 2018 #5 I've been listening to Mamamoo's Red Moon album a lot these past few days. And also Love Bomb by Fromis_9 Reactions: Sourcekeeper, Discipline, mirella and 1 other person
I've been listening to Mamamoo's Red Moon album a lot these past few days. And also Love Bomb by Fromis_9
Eden Joined 2 November 2018 Messages 300 Reactions Received 993 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 11 November 2018 #6 Reactions: Sourcekeeper, Discipline, mirella and 1 other person
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 11 November 2018 #7 A lot of Astro, I've been wanting to listen to their entire discography for a while and I recently just finished, they have such good songs! But another song I've been obsessed with is this: Reactions: Sourcekeeper and Discipline
A lot of Astro, I've been wanting to listen to their entire discography for a while and I recently just finished, they have such good songs! But another song I've been obsessed with is this:
Discipline Together, Just be joyful tonight. . Joined 29 October 2018 Messages 1,467 Reactions Received 6,252 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Neckologist 11 November 2018 #8 I've REALLY been obsessed with this bop; Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Sourcekeeper Tech Support . . . Joined 25 August 2018 Messages 6,830 Reactions Received 28,465 Location YG Entertainment Website kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 26,616 Fandom MONSTIEZ Gender Female Pronouns She / Her / Hers 12 November 2018 #10 I know i cant wait for this I have them on repeat at times. Reactions: mirella
CrunchyLegend Flop Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,041 Reactions Received 4,458 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 13 November 2018 #11 Just discovered 4TEN so I've been streaming: Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Cosmo Joined 10 November 2018 Messages 95 Reactions Received 654 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 13 November 2018 #12 if you can call it kpop - Reactions: CrunchyLegend and Sourcekeeper