It’s okay. We can’t like everything our faves put out
i tried to like them too, but..
True. I like the most ofc, but some of their biggest hitsIt’s okay. We can’t like everything our faves put out![]()
I actually really like Piri when it came out, but Deja Vu was pretty meh to me :/Honestly Deja and Piri from Dreamcatcer would be that for me
Yeah I agree. The song is just a bit too noisy for me. And the mv was weird asf toothis. the chorus annoys the shit out of me and i find the dance moves a little cringey sometimes ( dont @ me )
Yeah I tried to like this song too, but I just couldn't get myself to like it. The teaser sounded promising but when I heard the full release I just didn't like it at all :/
I actually like No by CLC. It's not my favorite title track from them, but I still like italmost all of the GFriend's song (other than Fingertip and Labyrinth) sound like some bland filler track for am album I don't really care about.
and while i don't dislike this, i can't see to get the extreme hype about it
For me a lot of NCT songs are miss tbh(i hate kick it by nct as a song, i'm sorry)
(i can survive listening to it with the mv because the mv is really cool and lowkey saves it but by itself/on live stages i don't like it)
(i stan the mv and chungha and her backup dancers breaking traditional gender roles but i don't stan the song lol)
Any 2nd gen group
God I swear the teaser always sounds promisingYeah I tried to like this song too, but I just couldn't get myself to like it. The teaser sounded promising but when I heard the full release I just didn't like it at all :/
True and often times the full release ends up being disappointing :/God I swear the teaser always sounds promising
yea the song was kinda underwhelming to meYeah I agree. The song is just a bit too noisy for me. And the mv was weird asf too![]()
yeah I liked Piri at first too but now I am so meh on itI actually really like Piri when it came out, but Deja Vu was pretty meh to me :/