Kpop songs you tried to get into but couldn't (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It’s okay. We can’t like everything our faves put out :umjicry:
True. I like the most ofc, but some of their biggest hits :taesip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and lexus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly Deja and Piri from Dreamcatcer would be that for me
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
this. the chorus annoys the shit out of me and i find the dance moves a little cringey sometimes ( dont @ me )

Yeah I agree. The song is just a bit too noisy for me. And the mv was weird asf too :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I forgot to respond to these earlier so please forgive me :wimwim:


Yeah I tried to like this song too, but I just couldn't get myself to like it. The teaser sounded promising but when I heard the full release I just didn't like it at all :/

almost all of the GFriend's song (other than Fingertip and Labyrinth) sound like some bland filler track for am album I don't really care about.

and while i don't dislike this, i can't see to get the extreme hype about it
I actually like No by CLC. It's not my favorite title track from them, but I still like it

And I actually agree with the Gfriend songs. Some of their songs are bops, but a lot of them are kind of boring to me

(i hate kick it by nct as a song, i'm sorry :nekoshy: )



(i can survive listening to it with the mv because the mv is really cool and lowkey saves it but by itself/on live stages i don't like it)
(i stan the mv and chungha and her backup dancers breaking traditional gender roles but i don't stan the song lol)
For me a lot of NCT songs are miss tbh
And with Chungha I like her and think that her backup dancers are amazing, but the song was pretty meh to me :/

Any 2nd gen group
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
bts on...
i just cant get into it...
like i dont hate the song to point i would skip it but i just wont download it or go out of my way to listen to it
it literally the only album of bts i wont be getting
due to
- dont like the title track
-the album is massive
-there isnt a photo book

this how album was a write off for me
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Yeah I tried to like this song too, but I just couldn't get myself to like it. The teaser sounded promising but when I heard the full release I just didn't like it at all :/
God I swear the teaser always sounds promising
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and lexus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I actually really like Piri when it came out, but Deja Vu was pretty meh to me :/
yeah I liked Piri at first too but now I am so meh on it
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread