- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,581
- Reactions Received
- 10,912
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
NOTE: I'm being cautious with the 18+ because of some of the content in these. Fair warning.
I don't know about you, but I'm a sucker for some ridiculous Kpop Vines.
Yeah, yeah, most are filled with the same old meme and inside fandom jokes, BUT!
You can't argue that a lot of them are great material to giggle when you're feeling a bit blue.
SO.
Remember to enjoy and try not to take offense to any of the following videos - they're meant to be ridiculous. Enjoy!
I don't know about you, but I'm a sucker for some ridiculous Kpop Vines.
Yeah, yeah, most are filled with the same old meme and inside fandom jokes, BUT!
You can't argue that a lot of them are great material to giggle when you're feeling a bit blue.
SO.
Remember to enjoy and try not to take offense to any of the following videos - they're meant to be ridiculous. Enjoy!