Game KpopSource Karaoke! (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Premise:
We're all gonna "sing" some songs together!
Basically, I'm gonna post the first couple of lines to a song and then you guys are gonna follow on from there!

Example:

User 1: I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but

User 2: There's a voice inside my head saying
You'll never reach it

Rules:
​

  1. All songs must be sung to completion.​
  2. If someone makes a mistake then the song must start over again.​
  3. If two people reply at the same time that's fine, we'll pretend you were harmonising LOL​
  4. The person who finishes the song gets to start the next one.​
  5. Try and pick songs that everyone will know so that we can all join in!​
  6. Only pick songs in English because ain't nobody got time to be writing in Korean!​
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll start!
​
Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread